Resource Options, Inc. has partnered with a civil/survey firm in the greater Boston area that is in search of a Civil Engineer! This company works on projects that are diverse, exciting, and always a challenge. The ideal for this candidate is eager to learn from other engineers and grow with a company. This candidate should have experience working on both residential and commercial projects. An eager and excited engineer looking for project diversity will be a perfect candidate!
• Report preparation and construction phase testing as well as inspection and consultation.
• Designing site layout, grading, drainage infrastructure and roadway design.
• Supporting projects with field data collection, analysis and preliminary design.
• Contributing to permitting on site
• BS in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
• Ability to pass a drug screen, background check, and MVR test
• EIT certification preferred; plans to take Fundamentals of engineering exam
• Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D