ROI has partnered with a Commercial/Industrial General Building Contractor who is seeking a concrete form carpenter with lay-out experience. The ideal Candidate should have an advanced understanding of general foundation construction and a strong willed work ethic.
• Particularly well versed with footing and foundation construction.
• Tasks will include lay-out with transit and laser levels
• Total Station knowledge considered a plus
• Plan reading knowledge, rebar placement, form geometry, anchor bolt templates and placement, placement of other embedment and utility sleeves
• Calculate cubic yards of concrete
• Flat work experience is beneficial but not a requirement
• Resume or at least 5 years of verifiable work history and professional references
• Basic hand and power tools
• Reliable transportation
• OSHA 10 or 30