We are actively seeking a Civil Engineer to join our growing team! The qualified candidate will work with a team of Civil Engineers and mentor staff members. This role exclusively deals with civil site design, including storm water management, hydraulics, and grading. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top engineering firms in the nation, in the biggest market in the world. With a company like this, there is no ceiling to your career growth.
• Work on and learning about site/civil land development design.
• Design commercial, residential, mixed-use, and industrial properties.
• Work in a dynamic environment on both public and private land development projects.
• Mentor staff and train them on proper design techniques.
• Work as a team and collaborate on projects.
• Potentially work with clients and advise them on the progress with the designs.
• 4+ years’ experience with civil site design.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with stormwater management, grading & drainage design, sanitary & roadway profiles, site planning & conceptual site layouts, zoning ordinance.
• Computer skills in AutoCAD, Land Development Desktop, Civil 3D, Excel, hydrology and earthwork software.
• Strong problem solving skills.