Resource Options, Inc. provides employment opportunities with leading companies in the Design, Construction, Environmental, and Emergency Response industries. Once we fully understand your qualifications and interests, we will partner with you to find the opportunity that best satisfies your career objectives. Our commitment to you is a long lasting, mutually beneficial employment opportunity.
Asbestos Project Monitor
Contract To Perm
The successful candidate will perform various field environmental sampling and other related technical duties.
This position will be based in Boston, MA, but will require extensive regional travel to client sites throughout the state of Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Perform inspections for asbestos, lead paint and other materials
- Collect air, wipe and bulk samples for asbestos, radon and lead analysis
- Under supervision, perform monitoring work associated with asbestos, lead paint, radon and other hazardous materials
- Operate industrial hygiene equipment
- Prepare drawings and routine reports
- Perform administrative and maintenance duties as required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Hygiene, Chemistry, Biology or other closely related field
- Typically requires 1-3 years of experience in an environmental monitoring/inspection position.
- Asbestos Project Monitor Licenses REQUIRED
- Current Massachusetts Asbestos Inspector, PREFERRED
Resource Options, Inc. (ROI) provides customized staffing solutions to the design, construction, environmental, and emergency response industries.
ROI, recognized on four different occasions by Inc. Magazine as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies, was founded in 1998 by a group of experienced industry professionals. Our proven ability to deliver highly qualified candidates in a timely fashion has earned us the reputation as a true business partner with our clients.