RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC. WEB SITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to Resource Options, Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Resource Options collects, and the ways in which Resource Options, Inc. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Resource Options, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including [INSERT DETAILS]
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including [INSERT DETAILS]
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including [INSERT DETAILS]
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including [INSERT DETAILS]
- Any other information that you send to Resource Options, Inc. using personal information
Resource Options, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [publish information about you on the website;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send to you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
[send you marketing communications.]
Where Resource Option, Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or clients for these purposes, the agent or client in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Resource Options, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Resource Options, Inc. is committed to protecting the personal data you share with us. Resource Options Inc. uses industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and measures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Resource Options, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-STATE data transfers
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. Resource Options, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or if you wish to inspect the information we hold about you, please contact:
Resource Options, Inc.
200 Highland Ave, 4th Floor
Needham, MA 02494