ROI has built a strong reputation becoming a trusted partner with local and national Life Science firms. Our roots are embedded in the Life Science industries since our founding in 1998. We continue to fill roles for many repeat and satisfied clients.
ROI is familiar with the intricacies associated with the industries we serve and realize the value this brings to your firm. This allows us to recruit the talented staff you need. We listen to you. We don’t take a cookie-cutter approach to filling roles. We base our searches on your requirements and criteria for the position. ROI works hard to learn the nuances and culture of your organization so we can identify and recruit the best candidates for you.
Our services include:
With ROI's all-inclusive bill rate, our clients are able to improve their bottom line by reducing risk and costs associated with the hiring process by:
- Reducing the time spent screening, interviewing, and hiring
- Exposing your company to a vast pool of job seekers within the ROI network
- Shortening the time it takes to have qualified employees working
- Utilizing pre-qualified candidates
- Eliminating workers' compensation costs and liability
- Decreasing unemployment expenses and exposure
- Reducing time and costs associated with administering benefits plans
- Transferring all federal & state payroll services & taxes
- Gaining access to our web based time and record keeping system
Our contract-to-hire option gives you the flexibility of ROI's contract services with the opportunity to later hire the individual full-time. Clients choosing our contract-to-hire option enjoy all the same benefits of a contract hire plus added benefit of hiring a full time employee that is a proven contributor to your team.
ROI’s direct hire division provides strategic searches for mid-to-executive level positions across life sciences. Our team has successfully placed project managers, analytical chemists, microbiologists, QA specialists and executives with many of the industry's leading companies.
Our focused approach includes learning first-hand about your company and the positions you need to fill. We identify passive and active job seekers alike, recruiting and screening these job seekers, and providing you with exceptional candidates for consideration.