Are you seeking a design professional with the drive and focus to visualize your project and make it a reality?
Our clients can relate. Every day, we are called upon to seek energetic technical consulting and design professionals for top Architecture and Engineering firms who want to focus on making each project great.
Since 1998, Resource Options, Inc. has provided qualified design professionals to supplement our clients’ team needs.
Our services include:
With ROI's all-inclusive bill rate, our clients are able to improve their bottom line by reducing risk and costs associated with the hiring process by:
- Reducing the time spent screening, interviewing, and hiring
- Exposing your company to a vast pool of job seekers within the ROI network
- Shortening the time it takes to have qualified employees working on projects
- Utilizing pre-qualified, safety trained candidates
- Eliminating workers' compensation costs and liability
- Decreasing unemployment expenses and exposure
- Reducing time and costs associated with administering benefits plans
- Transferring all federal & state payroll services & taxes
- Gaining access to our web based time and record keeping system
Our temporary to permanent option gives you the flexibility of ROI's temporary services with the opportunity to later hire the individual full-time. Clients choosing our temp-to-perm option enjoy all the same benefits of a temporary hire plus added benefit of hiring a full time employee that is a proven contributor to your team.
ROI’s permanent placement division provides strategic searches for mid-to-executive level positions across the construction, environmental, and design industries. Our team has successfully placed senior engineers, project managers, and environmental executives with many of the industries’ leading firms.
Our focused approach includes learning first-hand about your company and the positions you need to fill. We identify passive and active job seekers alike, recruiting and screening these job seekers, and providing you with exceptional candidates for consideration.