Do you need an experienced team of reliable environmental professionals to keep your projects on time and on budget?
You’re not alone. Our clients include local site contractors to national environmental service contractors each with their own unique staffing needs. They all turn to ROI for our experienced and safety trained technicians to staff their projects both large and small.
For over 20 years Resource Options, Inc. has provided customized staffing solutions to environmental companies across the Northeast.
Our services include:
With ROI's all-inclusive bill rate, our clients are able to improve their bottom line by reducing risk and costs associated with the hiring process by:
- Reducing the time spent screening, interviewing, and hiring
- Exposing your company to a vast pool of job seekers within the ROI network
- Shortening the time it takes to have qualified employees working on projects
- Utilizing pre-qualified, safety trained candidates
- Eliminating workers' compensation costs and liability
- Decreasing unemployment expenses and exposure
- Reducing time and costs associated with administering benefits plans
- Transferring all federal & state payroll services & taxes
- Gaining access to our web based time and record keeping system
Our temporary to permanent option gives you the flexibility of ROI's temporary services with the opportunity to later hire the individual full-time. Clients choosing our temp-to-perm option enjoy all the same benefits of a temporary hire plus added benefit of hiring a full time employee that is a proven contributor to your team.
ROI’s permanent placement division provides strategic searches for mid-to-executive level positions across the construction, environmental, and design industries. Our team has successfully placed senior engineers, project managers, and environmental executives with many of the industries’ leading firms.
Our focused approach includes learning first-hand about your company and the positions you need to fill. We identify passive and active job seekers alike, recruiting and screening these job seekers, and providing you with exceptional candidates for consideration.